|As a business you will most likely need to be constantly in touch with your customers. So whatever your business needs are Voice IP Comms will have a solution to suit you.
- Excellent savings - will save you up to 15% on your line rental and up to 87% on call charges compared to BT.
- Fantastic rates - On local, national and mobile numbers.
- Quick Response – we have service level agreements to answer the phone within 7 seconds and will get to speak to someone here, in the UK.
- BT Openreach Engineers - All new installs and line faults are carried out by BT engineers to ensure the best quality workmanship.
- Easy to switch - All transfer of service is completely seamless with no loss of service and no need to change your number.
- Free2talk - The ability to create your own free calls network with Free2talk.
- Call waiting - Lets you know if another call is trying to get through whilst you are on the phone.
- Call diversion - Diverts incoming calls to a different number, mobile or landline.
- Call sign - The phone will ring differently went called by certain numbers.
- Ring back- Calls you back when an engaged line becomes free.
- 3 way calling - Lets people on 3 different phone lines on the same call.
Just because you have a business doesn't mean you understand business telecoms!
So if you’re feeling confused, here are a few of the terms explained.
Types of lines
- Analogue - Allows one incoming or outgoing call at any one time. You can also have a broadband connection on this line.
- Multiline - A collection of analogue lines on the same number, usually connected to a phone system. You can also have a broadband connection on this line.
- ISDN2 - is a 2 Channel digital line that can be used for a number of purposes. As ISDN2 lines can have more than one number please supply the billing number here.
- ISDN30 - is a 8+ Channel digital line that can be used for a number of purposes (Mainly to Connect to phone systems). As ISDN30 lines can have more than one number.
Voice IP Comms can arrange for a phone line to be installed if there is no existing line. So if you are moving your business Voice IP can make sure you take your business numbers with you. If you require a new install Voice IP will book this with BT Openreach which gives you one thing less to worry about.
Voice IP are always happy any queries so that you are 100% sure of the service you will receive.
Give us a call on 0844 7700 150 or email us at email@example.com